As a Training Supervisor, you will work closely with your store's leadership team, ensuring that training needs are aligned with business objectives, outcomes can be measured and Associates have the training needed to be the most professional in the industry. Responsibilities include:
- Working a flexible schedule to ensure Associates receive required training to meet customer needs.
- Executing Company tools and programs to orientate and assess new hires readiness.
- Planning, scheduling and executing all required Company approved positional training and completing required assessments to ensure knowledge was transferred.
- Working with the store's leadership team to identify performance gaps - between what is expected of an Associate and what the Associate is currently doing - then working with the Associate to improve their performance through coaching and training.
- Staying current with the Company systems, tools and initiatives by participating in all Company training targeted to the Training Supervisor position.
- Maintaining a training log and proactively working with the Store Manager to schedule appropriate training for Associates.
- Approving activities of Associate development within an approved budget.
Associates hired for a Training Supervisor position must complete required training and be certified as a Training Supervisor within 30 days to remain in the position and must maintain their certification by attending at least 10 hours of required professional training each year (8 hours of personal development training is also recommended).
If you have three to five years' retail experience in selling, supervision or training, the ability to provide leadership and motivate others to performance levels, along with excellent interpersonal, people, communication, organization and time management skills, apply for a Training Supervisor position. College degree preferred.
Apply Now or Update Profile